Posted by: Ashton
I spent the first two weeks in Spain without a cell phone. It was weird but I learned to plan things ahead of time. For part of that time I had a cell phone that wouldn’t work. I had it in my backpack for some reason, turned off while I was in class one day. Suddenly someone’s phone started ringing and vibrating. We’re all looking around to see where it’s coming from when everyone starts pointing at my backpack. I was like it can’t be because I have a phone that has never worked and it’s turned off. However, when I picked up my backpack it was definitely ringing and shaking. Once I found the phone though it was turned off! I was slightly creeped out and very confused. Since then I have a new phone that works, but while I was taking a nap yesterday I awoke to phone ringing. I picked up my phone but it wasn’t ringing and then I realized it was the same ring from the other day. I jumped out of bed and dove into my dresser to find out why a broken phone without a sim card could be ringing AGAIN. It turned out to be a daily alarm that could override the power setting. At least it wasn’t some creepy situation like what happens in the movies!
No comments:
Post a Comment