Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daylight Savings

Daylight savings happens in Spain two weeks after the US which I found to be interesting and slightly confusing. Of course, I wasn’t the only one confused by the process. Lyndsey and I are awakened on Sunday morning during our last 30 min of sleep before time to get ready for church by someone ringing our doorbell for like 20 minutes. We don’t ever answer the door and so I figured Victoria wasn’t here until I hear Lyndsey go into her bedroom and ask her if she’s expecting anybody. Victoria tells her that it’s too early for anyone to be coming over, but she proceeds to get up and see who it is. I hear some laughing and apologies and then Victoria comes in and tells us that instead of setting her clocks forward an hour she had set them all back an hour. So she began the day two hours behind and missed her breakfast date with a friend. Oh Victoria! Her daughter would say “what a disaster she is!”

<3 Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment